Student Activities is committed to providing programs, experiences and leadership development opportunities that engage students in meaningful campus involvement. This co-curricular experience that enhances student life, celebrates diversity, promotes self-exploration and broadens understanding of social responsibility.
Student Activities is a department within the Division of Student Affairs.
We offer a wide array of experiences within campus programming, fraternity and sorority life, Service Immersion Program (SIP), and student organizations. Within those areas, we provide the following opportunities.
- Celebrating campuswide traditions including Weeks of Welcome, Homecoming and Finals Breaks
- Developing an inclusive programming calendar
- Providing student organization support
- Advising the programming board and student government
- Facilitating weeklong service trips in communities across the globe
- Supporting leadership development by promoting principles of scholarship, leadership, service, diversity and honor
- Offering resources for campus events and highlighting opportunities for involvement
Contact the Student Activities Office
219M Student Center, 1755 N. 13th St., Philadelphia, PA 19122
Office hours: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.