Why live on campus?
- Students who live on campus are more likely to have higher GPAs and complete their degree.
- Resident Assistants provide community programming to help foster friendships and provide an engaging experience at Temple.
- Enjoy easy access to Philadelphia with Broad St. Line stops conveniently on campus.
- Need to go home for the weekend? Take the regional rail, just one block off campus!
- Dining right in the residence halls. Morgan Hall offers dining on the 1st floor Food Court and includes brand locations such as Tony Luke's, Chick-fil-A, Pleasant News Cafe, and more. Johnson and Hardwick offer Louis J. Esposito Dining Center, an All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
- 24-Hour security in all residence halls and residence life staff on-duty and on-call to assist with any issues.
- UHRL offers various types of ADA accommodations for students.
- Living on campus offers in-house maintenance staff and mail service.
- All utilities and cable are included!
- Main Campus classes are only a few minutes walk from any of the residence halls.
Learn more about living on campus and our residence hall options by viewing the Residence Halls Overview Video.
The Housing License
As soon as you book a room for yourself, you are immediately and automatically under contract with UHRL. Learn more about the Housing License here.
Review the Important Dates section of the website to familiarize yourself with important dates and deadlines.
Graduate Student Housing Selection
Graduate students can access resources for their housing needs and learn more about living on campus in Graduate Housing.